2 lights wrought iron decorative bedroom modern table lamp

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$30.00 - $50.00 / Piece | 30 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
Suonon
Model Number:
ST0924/2
Input Voltage:
110V~240V
Socket:
E14
Recommand Wattage:
40W
No. of Light:
2
Product Size:
31(L)*20(W)*49(H)cm
Net Weight:
1.8Kg
Certificate:
CE/UL/SAA/CCC/RoHS
Warrenty:
1 year
Application:
Bedroom, motel,living room
Material:
Iron
Light Source:
Incandescent
Power Source:
Electric
Style:
Modern
Color:
Antique white
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
8000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Safety 5-layer export carton,detailed packing information below for your reference.
Port
Jiangmen
Lead Time :
45-50 delivery days after received deposit

2 lights wrought iron decorative bedroom modern table lamp in antique white
1. White painted metal flower.

2. Hand wrought iron arms.

3. Elegant fabirc shade.

4. Antique white finish.

5. Wall lamp, table lamp, floor lamp of this family also available.

 

Technical specification of  2 lights wrought iron decorative bedroom modern table lamp in antique white

Item No.:ST0924/2
Material:Iron
Lamp shade:Fabric
Finish:Antique white (Customized)
Light source:Incandescent
Input voltage :110V~240V
Wattage:Max 60W
Compatible bulb:E14 & E27 (220V~240V)
E12 & E26 (110V~120V)
No. of light:2
SwitchOn/Off, dimmer,button switch (customized)
Power cord:two core/ three core (Customized)
Product size:31(L)*20(W)*49(H)cm
Carton dimension:30(L)*20(W)*52(H)cm
Bulb included:no
Certificate:CE/UL/RoHS/SAA/CCC

 

Trade terms

1. Payment terms:30% deposit by T/T or cash in advance,the rest 70% selttled before shipment. 

2. Lead time: 30 days after received down payment. 

3. Price: FOB Jiangmen/EXW, factory-direct price without any commision 

4. Sample: We’ll charge double of the price and return the sample charge when you have order. 

5. MOQ: 30PCS

 

Detailed Packaging

A. 1pc / carton,standard 5-layer export carton with paper board / foam inside.
B. Each carton enclosed instruction manual & demo photo.
C. Water & impact proof carton, white & brown box for choice
D. Customer logo/shipping mark can be print on master carton.
E. Whole packing & KD packing & bulk packing for your choice.

 

Company advantage

1. On time delivery, good quality and best service.

2. 10 years lighting manufacture experience with professional technical staff.

3. Factory-direct price without any commision.

4. Customized product and OEM accepted.